Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Instruction to Presenter
Abstract should be written and submitted to the conference portal (“Submit Abstract” page) following rules below
- Author names: all author/coauthor names should be listed with valid email and affiliation (click “Add Author” button)
- Corresponding: The corresponding author should be marked the option “Principal contact for editorial correspondence”
- Title: written in Title Case, not more than 18 words
- Abstract: not more than 200 words
- Indexing: relevant academic discipline/sub-discipline
- Keywords: 4-6 keywords, each separated by a semicolon (;)
- Supporting Agencies: Source of research funding
- Abstract: should be written in good English with appropriate tenses and grammar error-free, not more than 200 words
- Keywords: 4-6 keywords
Tips for preparing abstract
- Use a suitable type of English tense for each part of the abstract. Kindly refer to this page (https://goo.gl/dV5YgE)
- Avoid grammatical errors across the abstract. Using grammar checker such as Grammarly.com is strongly recommended
The poster is prepared as follow:
- Size: 80 cm x 120 cm
- Orientation: portrait
- Title Section: title, author, affiliation, corresponding email, institution logo
- Content Section: Background, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, References
- Footer Section: should describe “Presented on: International Conference on Contemporary Science and Clinical Pharmacy 2017 (Padang – Indonesia, July 5-6, 2017) and should display event logo
The committee provides poster boards and pin.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.